Arrangements for face to face appointments
- We are limiting the amount of patients we have in the clinic at the same time. Our aim is for only one patient to be sat in the waiting room but if there is a second patient then there is plenty of room to keep 2 metres apart. If you need to be accompanied for your appointment then one other person from your household can come to the clinic with you.
- The door to our clinic will be locked at all times. On arrival please call our receptionist on 01202 761150 and she will open the door once the previous patient has left the building.
- All patients and their carers must wear a mask, which we can give you when you arrive if necessary. Our receptionist will be wearing a mask and will take your temperature. You will then be taken to our waiting room.
- The doctor will be wearing a mask, apron, gloves and in some instances a full face shield.
- All surfaces, door handles and the toilet are cleaned regularly and we have hand sanitiser available at reception.
- We ask that you pay by card. If you would prefer to pay in advance over the phone please tell our receptionist when you book your appointment.