Arrangements for face to face appointments
- We are only allowing one patient in at a time. If you need to be accompanied then one other person from your household can come to the clinic with you.
- On the day of the appointment our receptionist will call you or your guardian to check that you are not suffering from any potential coronavirus symptoms. If you are, we will need to convert your appointment into a phone or video one or postpone it for a later day.
- The door to our clinic will be locked. On arrival please call our receptionist on 01202 761150 and she will open the door once the previous patient has left the building.
- All patients and their carers must wear a mask, which we can give you when you arrive if necessary. Our receptionist will be wearing a mask and will take your temperature. You will then be taken to our waiting room, which you will have to yourself.
- The doctor will be wearing a mask, apron and gloves and in some instances a full face shield.
- All surfaces, door handles and the toilet are cleaned regularly and we have hand sanitiser available at reception.
- We ask that you pay by card. If you would prefer to pay in advance over the phone please tell our receptionist when you book your appointment.